Press Release Archive
The site, built upon earlier versions originally launched in 1998, is offered as part of the career transition solutions provided by the Human Capital Consulting Group’s outplacement services. Candidates are offered the outplacement services by their former employers as part of the severance package during downsizing.
The latest version of CareerPartner.com offers clients an advanced, Web-based solution for monitoring each candidate’s progress as well as the overall outcome of the outplacement. Clients can access up-to-the minute progress reports on transitioning employees, including program steps completed, job search outcomes, candidate feedback and professional fees.
Spherion also offers site customization for client companies that desire branded communities for specific content and features.
“Technology has definitely become an integral and essential part of today’s job search and we feel that CareerPartner.com, coupled with the advice from our expert consultants, gives our candidates a clear advantage in finding a new job and transitioning into a new career,” said Robert Morgan, president of the Human Capital Consulting Group of Spherion. “The addition of innovative tracking and reporting technology provided by CareerPartner.com allows our clients immediate access to current information on the progress of their former employees.”
Candidates who are enrolled in outplacement consulting services with Spherion will be given a unique CareerPartner.com user logon and level of access determined by the type of program. In addition, alumni members who have completed three months or more in a Spherion outplacement program will be offered lifetime access to the CareerPartner Alumni Alliance. The newly created Alumni Alliance is a separate online community that offers access to networking and career services of CareerPartner.com.
“With the introduction of the new enhancements, including online access for client reporting and Alumni Alliance, I feel CareerPartner.com provides both our candidates and clients with the most up-to-date and technologically advanced system to manage career transition,” Morgan said.
Site features for outplacement candidates include:
- Assessments – Web-based skill inventories and assessments.
- Resume Builder – Tools for building and distributing winning resumes—both electronic and print.
- Networking Tools – Discussion groups and a member network that facilitate communication and collaboration among candidates nationwide.
- Job Board – An up-to-the-minute database of job opportunities and job leads.
- Resume Bank – An innovative system for marketing candidate resumes to recruiters nationwide.
- Tutorial Content – 200+ pages of information, advice and frequently asked questions on all aspects of career transition.
- Research Tools – Industry-leading databases and a comprehensive library of Web sites for researching organizations, industries, job lead sources, search firms and career options.
For additional information, please visit www.careerpartner.com.
Spherion Corporation provides Recruitment, Outsourcing and Technology services. As part of Spherion, the Human Capital Consulting Group offers outplacement services, Web-based career tools, assessment and executive coaching. Founded in 1946, with operations in