Press Release Archive
The 23rd Annual Association for Finance Professionals (AFP) Conference
Dig Deeper, Think Bigger, Work Smarter at the Finance Industry Event of the Year
About the Conference
When: November 3-6, 2002
Where: Morial Convention Center, New Orleans
- Featured topic: A battle is raging in the United States and around the world about whether companies should be required to record an expense for stock options issued to employees.
- Keynote speaker: Paul Volcker, former Federal Reserve Board Chairman
- Learning opportunities: Nearly 150 education sessions
- Exhibit hall packed with the latest products, technologies and services
- Eric Archer, President of Spherion’s Finance and Accounting Group, presents
November 4, 2002on, Interviewing to Hirethe Right Financial Professional.”
- Stop by Booth #2239 for a chance to win one of five Mont Blanc pens—sure to add a little style to your workday!
For more information