Press Release Archive
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., June 1 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- SourceRight Solutions, a division of SFN Group, Inc. (NYSE: SFN), today announced the launch of WorldSource, a service offering that combines the knowledge, experience and resources of SourceRight and Hays plc into a robust talent acquisition outsourcing solution for client organizations worldwide. A result of SourceRight and Hays' strategic alliance, WorldSource capabilities help large, global organizations maximize the value of their blended workforces – including employees, contingent workers and independent contractors.
As the largest globally integrated talent acquisition solution of its kind, WorldSource is designed to manage and integrate worldwide Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) programs, while improving the recruiting and resourcing experience for all stakeholders. Key components of the solution include:
- Governance structure highlighted by a Strategic Relationship Management Office for oversight and innovation
- Single point of accountability
- Flexible service delivery with unparalleled ability to scale and ramp up
- Operational model enabled by best-in-class technologies and data integration
- Solution-wide, global analytics to provide valuable insight into recruitment trends, program effectiveness and ROI
WorldSource leverages strategic talent acquisition teams comprised of more than 4,500 recruiters across 900 offices in 29 countries to attract and hire the world's top talent. This expansive global footprint provides the unique ability to understand and navigate local laws, regulations and cultures as well as provide in-country local language, knowledge, and relationships.
Developed specifically to assist companies quickly and efficiently with their talent needs and compliance surrounding various regulatory standards, WorldSource is designed to help organizations achieve:
- Global talent pipeline management for active and passive candidates
- Best-talent sourcing, in the right markets, while reducing the cost per hire
- Management and engagement of an expanded labor pool of contingent and "free agent" workers
- Key metrics improvements including quality, satisfaction and spend
- Compliance discipline and enforcement across all worker types and geographies
"The introduction of WorldSource demonstrates our commitment to global employment process management – the holistic management of blended workforces – by providing services that integrate and support the acquisition and management of employees, contingent workers and independent contractors," said Rebecca Callahan, president of SourceRight Solutions. "Our strategic alliance with Hays provides us with the collective leadership talent required to enhance standardized global operations, processes and technology integration."
Les Duncan, Managing Director of Hays Corporate Accounts, said: "Our alliance with SourceRight has already received substantial interest as companies increasingly look to recruit across borders. We are continuing to develop our service offering to improve the recruiting and resourcing experience to meet the needs of clients worldwide. WorldSource gives this solution a distinct identity and demonstrates our combined commitment to the alliance."
WorldSource Solutions specializes in improving and managing workforce-related processes across 17 specialisms through integrated RPO and MSP capabilities. The know-how, resources and infrastructure of Hays and SourceRight have been combined within a single proposition to offer client organizations the first integrated global offering of its kind for talent acquisition outsourcing in terms of footprint, resources and experience.
About SourceRight Solutions
SourceRight Solutions manages outsourced talent acquisition functions whether for full-time, contingent or contract staff. Building upon our 60-year heritage in recruitment and staffing innovations, our solutions provide the workforce insight needed to drive strategic talent decisions, by leveraging embedded technologies, a scalable global service model, and the best recruitment talent in the industry today.
SourceRight Solutions specializes in improving and managing workforce-related processes through a comprehensive spectrum of offerings that can be deployed singularly or in combination and include: Employment Process Management, our integrated approach to managing flexible, alternative workforce strategies; Recruitment Process Outsourcing for improved speed and quality of full-time hires; Professional Contingent Workforce Services that enhance the acquisition and management of "free agent" contractors and consultants while mitigating associated risk; and, Managed Service Provider programs to improve the procurement of an organization's contingent workforce, increasing quality while reducing supplier costs.
SourceRight Solutions is a division of SFN Group, Inc. (NYSE: SFN). SFN operates a family of specialty businesses providing strategic workforce solutions in professional services and general staffing.
To learn more, please visit www.sourcerightsolutions.com.
About Hays plc
Hays plc (the "Group") is the leading global specialist recruiting group. It is the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Australia and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe. It operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments.
The Group employs over 6,700 staff operating from 345 offices in 28 countries across 17 specialisms.
For the year ended 30 June 2009:
- the Group had revenues of 2.4 billion pounds Sterling, net fees of 670.8 million pounds and operating profit of 158.0 million pounds;
- the Group placed around 50,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 270,000 people into temporary assignments;
- the temporary placement business represented 56% of net fees and the permanent placement business represented 44% of net fees;
- Hays operates in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE and the United Kingdom.
For further information visit www.haysplc.com
SOURCE SFN Group, Inc.